I'm Still Alive

miércoles, junio 17, 2015 0 Comments

Well, I wanted to let you know that I'm still alive!!! Hahahaha
I don't mean to close this site, actually it could be a pretty waste of time to change all the design (hahaha yeah! of course!) and close the site in a few months, but... The thing is that I think I won't be able to upload more material... at least not in a several months...


The things is... I got a new job and this job is taking all my free time away, and thanks to the law in my country, I cannot get vacatiouns until I had worked a year and 20 days! So fun!




Anyways... I just wanted to let you know that, I moved and now I'm living by myself... well I have 3 amazing roomies and that's a good thing, I fell in love, but I haven't found the love of my life hahaha,

I've met amazing places, to drink, to party, to eat, and actually... just for get adrenaline hahahaha.


I miss my old friends and I'm still in touch with them (which is the most important, friends are first!... after family obviously) Thanks for reading me and I hope I get some time to add more things, movies, books and good music as always!



Cheers from Mexico City!




Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comentarios:

Comentar no cuesta nada :)